Yude Tama Rabbit & Bear is a pair of plastic, clamshell molds that are used to form hard boiled eggs into a bunny and bear shape. A must-have tool for charaben (cute decorated bento) artists!
- Place a warm hardboiled egg on one side of the mold, then firmly close the other side over it.
- Put the mold in cold water and leave for 10 minutes.
- When you open up the mold your egg will be transformed!
- Made of polypropelene.
- Handwashing is recommended.
- Not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- Made in Japan.