These long chopsticks (called saibashi in Japanese) are not for eating, but for cooking! Convenient, easy to store, and clean, you'll soon be reaching for your cooking chopsticks everyday, just like the Japanese home-cook!
What we love about it:
- Includes two pairs of chopsticks (red and black)
- Length keeps your hands safely away from fire.
- Versatile! Use when sauteing, deep-frying, whisking eggs, making tamagoyaki, placing foods into bento, and more!
- Grooved tips prevent slipping.
- Allows you to delicately pick up even small food pieces
- Easy to clean and store.
Details & Care
Length: 33 cm (13")
Material: Bamboo, urethane coating
- Do not place in oven or near an open flame.
- Do not leave soaking in water.
- Handwash with soft sponge.
- Made in China.