With the Baby Penguin Onigiri Set you have all you need shape rice into adorable penguins! Includes a mold, cut out tool and a miniature silicone cutting board.
Watch the how-to video here:
As with all onigiri, we recommend using Japanese rice (short grain rice). Brown rice works too but may not stick together as well as white rice.
- Lightly wet mold with water
- Scoop rice with mold.
- Pack rice into the mold.
- Press down using the lid piece
- Flip the mold over to release the rice
- For the body/face cut-outs, place a sheet of nori seaweed onto the silicone mat.
- Place the cut-out tool on top of the seaweed and press down.
- Place the nori seaweed cutouts onto the rice
Repeat process until you've made as many baby penguins as your heart desires!
Details & care:
- Includes a 2 part mold, cut out tool and a cutting board.
- Materials: BPA-free plastic (Polypropylene, ABS resin) silicone mat.
- Not Microwave-safe
Not Dishwasher-safe. Handwash only.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Made in China, Designed in Japan.