Add a powerful tool to your bento arsenal and watch your lunch transform!
These cute Stamp Rice Mold | Animals are available in five unique shapes- star, cat, heart, rabbit, and cat’s paw! Perfect for molding rice into adorable shapes! The shape created will be slightly indented in the center so you can fill it with more favorite ingredients, creating a beautiful bento!
How to use:
1. Wet the container and the indented push plate with water lightly beforehand so that the rice doesn’t stick.
2. Put rice inside the container.
3. Take the indented push plate, and use it to compress the rice inside the container.
4. Remove the indented push plate, turn the container upside down, and tap lightly on the container so that the rice comes out.
5. Enjoy preparing the indented part of the rice; why don’t you try using some furikake Japanese seasoning to make it pop with color? ^^
Dimensions: 24 x 16.5 x 4.7cm
Materials: AS resin, polypropylene
Dishwasher Safe, NOT Microwave Safe
Made in Japan