Turn your favorite curry or stew dish into an adorable animal!
Featuring two molds and topping cutters, the Laughing Animals Curry Rice Mold Set can transform your rice into eight different animals with wide open mouths! You can fill these with curry, stew, omelette rice, eggs, or whatever you love to eat with rice!
The triangle mold can be used with the included nori cutters to make faces of animals with triangle ears such as cats, pigs, dogs, or tigers. Use the oval mold to make faces of frogs, bears, pandas, and other animals with round ears. Take a look at the photos for some added inspiration!
How to use:
1. Take your selected mold, and place freshly cooked, warm rice inside. Press firmly to make sure the rice is compact (this will produce approximately 160g of rice each time).
2. Turn the mold upside down to push it gently; the completed mold will then slide onto the plate.
3. Using the included cutter mat as your base, take the nori cutters, cut out your desired face (why not use ham or cheese instead of nori?), and place it on the mold.
4. Once your animal is complete, fill its laughing mouth with your choice of delicious food!
5. Bonus tip: to give your rice animal more life, why not mix food safe food coloring into the rice? Green frogs look a treat ;)
The set includes: x 2 rice molds, x 2 cutters, x 1 cutter mat
Dimensions (of package): 14.5 x 6.5 x 19cm
Dimensions (molds/cutters): panda (14 x 14 x 2.5cm), cat (13.5 x 14.5 x 2.5), panda cutter (14.5 x 12.7 x 1.2cm), cat cutter (14.5 x 9.5 x 1.3cm), cutter mat (12 x 8 x 0.3cm)
Materials: polypropylene, ABS resin, silicone rubber
NOT Microwave or Dishwasher Safe. Gentle hand wash only.
Made in China