Turn your favorite curry or stew dish into an adorable animal!
Ever wished you could make the average curry look more appealing? We have the answer! Introducing the the Sea Animals Curry Rice Mold Set! Transform your meal with three molds shaped like a sea otter, crab, and a scallop shell. Also included is a nori cutter to help you make the animals smile~
How to use:
1. Prepare the dish you wish to use the mold with; whether it be curry, stew, or anything you like!
2. Take your selected mold, and place freshly cooked, warm rice inside. Press firmly to make sure the rice is compact (this will produce approximately 130g of rice each time).
3. Turn the mold upside down to push it gently; the completed mold will then slide into your dish, its new environment!
4. Using the included cutter mat as your base, take the nori cutters, cut out your desired face (why not use ham or cheese instead of nori?), and place it on the mold.
5. Bonus tip: to give your rice shape more life, why not mix food safe food coloring into the rice?
The set includes: x 3 rice molds, x 1 cutter, x 1 cutter mat
Dimensions (of package): 15 x 7.5 x 23cm
Dimensions (molds/cutters): sea otter (10 x 13 x 3.5cm), scallop (10.5 x 10 x 4.5cm), crab (13.5 x 8.5 x 4), cutter (4.5 x 16 x 1.5cm), cutter mat (4.5 x 7 x 0.3cm)
Materials: polypropylene, ABS resin, silicone rubber
NOT Microwave or Dishwasher Safe. Gentle hand wash only.
Made in China