Ramen Tebo | Noodle Strainer
Feel like an authentic ramen master with the Ramen Tebo | Noodle Strainer! A ramen tebo is a deep strainer used professionally to boil/reheat ramen noodles in a pot and then drain. Ever seen a ramen chef aggressively swing a strainer with noodles? This technique is called Yugiri (湯切り) and is done to remove water from the noodles to prevent ramen broth from becoming diluted and also remove stickiness from the noodles. Now you can do this in your own kitchen, with the Ramen Tebo!
What we love about it:
- Made in Tsubame, Niigata, Japan, an area famous for its steel and cutlery manufacturing.
- Generous size allows you to cook and drain multiple noodle portions at once
- High quality stainless steel mesh and heavy-duty wood handle
- Hook allows you to hang from pot, or hang when not using.
- Use with ramen, soba, udon, or pasta!
Material: Body: Stainless steel, 18-8 Stainless steel, Handle: Natural wood
- Mesh number: 8
Dimensions: Diameter: 140 mm, Height: 160 mm, Handle length: 220 mm
Made in Japan (Tsubame, Niigata)