Ambai Tamagoyaki Pan | Small
Produced by designer Makoto Koizumi, the Ambai series is a thoughtfully designed curated collection of classic Japanese cooking tools.
Made of iron and wood, the Ambai Tamagoyaki Pan | Small makes delicious 1-egg tamagoyaki.
(For tamagoyaki using 2 eggs, use the Ambai Tamagoyaki Pan | Medium).
Intimidated by iron cookware? Don't worry, the cleverly designed "Fiber Line Processing" wave pattern on the surface of the pan prevents food from sticking and charring. With its ability to retain high heat, this tiny little pan is perfect for quickly cooking sausages, or vegetables in small amounts, in addition to eggs.
- Dimensions: W 9.8cm L 15.2cm (31cm with handle) H 2.8cm
- Pan: Iron
- Surface: transparent silicone resin coating with "Fiber Line Processing"
- Handle: Teak and stainless steel
- Works on gas, halogen, electric, radiant and induction (200V compatible) stoves!
- Do not use in dishwasher, microwave, or oven
Made in Japan