Kimono Long Bento Box
- Regular price
- $ 20.70 USD
- Regular price
$ 23.00 USD
- Sale price
- $ 20.70 USD
- Unit price
The Kimono Murasaki Long box is our bestseller bento box from the "Kimono" series. Medium-sized box with an elegant kimono-like pattern that showcases traditional Japanese craftsmanship. For the matching bento bag, we recommend the Kimono Bento Bag Medium.
Also interested in the matching kimono chopsticks and bento bag? Buy the bundle and save!
What we love about it:
- Leak-resistant inner lids
- Deep purple color and pattern reminiscent of traditional kimono fabric.
- Medium-size is great for those with smaller appetites.
- Comes with a red elastic lunch band.
Details & Care
- Capacity: 510 ml (upper compartment: 210 ml, lower compartment: 300 ml)
Dimensions: 188 × 75 × 70 mm (7.4" x 2.9" x 2.7").
Note: Patterns depicted in the pictures may vary depending on the cut of the fabric used
- Materials: BPA-free Polythylene terephtalate and polyester.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe with inner and outer lids removed.
- Made in Japan.
Taxes & Customs FeesShipping products from Japan may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
These costs include the sales tax in the country of delivery (applied to the total value of the order), duties on the cost of products (around 6% for the European Union) and fees to the carrier for handling (typically $10 to $20).
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.
The following list describes EU rules for custom fees:
- EU Directives calculated Total Value of the order as a combination of the price of product and shipping fees.
- For orders with a Total Value of 22 Euros and below: Exempted from both tax and import duty.
- For orders with a Total Value ranging between 22 to 150 euros: The buyer is responsible for paying the consumption tax of the total value.
- For orders with a Total Value that exceeds 150 euros, The buyer is responsible for paying both consumption tax and import duty of the total value.