Bento&co Original Surfing Neko Bento Bag
- Regular price
- $ 10.80 USD
- Regular price
$ 12.00 USD
- Sale price
- $ 10.80 USD
- Unit price
We're thrilled to release our collection of limited edition original bento bags, only available at Bento&co. Quantities are limited, so act fast!
Our team selected these amazing designs from a beloved, local fabric store here in Kyoto and custom-made four unique and durable drawstring bento bags. You'll love transporting your bento box and cutlery in the Bento&co Original Surfing Neko Bento Bag, perfect for cat lovers.
What we love about it:
A crowd-favorite. Whimsical print of cats surfing amidst turbulent waves on tuna fish! Watch out for the sharks and octopus!
- Perfect size for small, medium, and most large bento boxes, with room for cutlery too.
- A bright blue drawstring keeps the bag securely closed during transport.
Details & Care:
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 10 x 18cm
- Materials: 100% cotton
- Machine-washable (use the gentle cycle and lukewarm water.
- Made in Japan
Taxes & Customs FeesShipping products from Japan may be subject to taxes and to customs fees in the country of delivery. These costs are the customer’s responsibility.
These costs include the sales tax in the country of delivery (applied to the total value of the order), duties on the cost of products (around 6% for the European Union) and fees to the carrier for handling (typically $10 to $20).
For our customers in the USA:
Most packages with a declared value that is under $2000 USD will be cleared without any fees.
For our customers in Australia:
Orders below $1000 AUD are regarded as 'low value imports' by Australian customs. As of 01 July 2018, customs duties may apply to any goods imported from overseas by consumers in Australia. For more information please visit the Australian customs website.
For our customers in Canada:
Orders above $20 CAN require that you pay the applicable duties and the GST. For more information please visit the Canadian customs website.
We understand that custom fees are worrying for some of you. We hope that you are reassured by the fact that, when buying on Bento&co, you really are ordering direct from Japan- getting authentic and original Japanese items that are not easily found anywhere else.
For Express Shipping: FedEx, UPS and DHL usually send an invoice a few days after delivery where as EMS (JP Post shipped, delivered by your National Post) generally charges the required sum at delivery.
For Registered & Economy Shipping: Your national carrier will generally bill you when applicable.
The following list describes EU rules for custom fees:
- EU Directives calculated Total Value of the order as a combination of the price of product and shipping fees.
- For orders with a Total Value of 22 Euros and below: Exempted from both tax and import duty.
- For orders with a Total Value ranging between 22 to 150 euros: The buyer is responsible for paying the consumption tax of the total value.
- For orders with a Total Value that exceeds 150 euros, The buyer is responsible for paying both consumption tax and import duty of the total value.