What we love about it:
- Dimpled surface and air holes allow rice to be released easily.
- Efficient way to create uniform-size, adorable onigiri.
How to use:
2. Fill the mold with warm rice up to the brim, then place the lid on top, and push down slightly.
3. Remove lid, place mold on a surface (rice-side down) and push down on the back of the mold so that onigiri comes out. And that's it! Neat, tasty onigiri ready for your bento, picnic, or party!
Details and Care
- Made of polypropelene. BPA-free
- Safe up to a temperature of 120°C (248°F).
- Do not microwave
- Made in Osaka, Japan.