The Nishijin Bento Murasaki is tailor-made for Bento&Co by esteemed bento-maker, Hakoya. The name Nishijin comes from a district in Kyoto famous for its kimono fabric production. We love its large capacity and the signature kimono-inspired pattern. For the matching bento bag, be sure to order the Kimono Bento Bag Large (and not Medium!)
Also interested in the matching kimono chopsticks and bento bag? Buy the bundle and save!
- Consists of two compartments.
- The upper tier has a sealing lid that helps prevent leaks.
- Total capacity: 950 ml (Upper tier: 450 ml, Lower tier: 500 ml)
- Dimensions: 205 × 100 × 80 mm (8" x 39.4" x 31.5")
- Weight: 480 g.
- Comes with a red elastic band.
- The patterns depicted in the pictures may vary, as the motifs are appliquéd onto the box as a small pieces of actual fabric.
- Microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe with the inner and outer lids removed.
- Do not place in the oven or near an open flame.
Made in Japan, exclusively for Bento&co.