What we love about it:
- Made by real ramen shops in Kanto, these delicious ramen styles have a lighter base than tonkotsu or miso ramen styles- and are great for lovers of salty and umami flavors!
- Easy and quick - basically just boil water!
- Features jukusei noodles, noodles that have been rested and matured for improved flavor.
- Has a long shelf life of 180 days as the noodles have been dried.
- Customizable! Add your favorite toppings, such as a hardboiled marinated egg (ajitsuke tamago), sliced pork (chashu), bamboo shoots (menma) and veggies for extra deliciousness
Each kit makes two servings.Aged dry noodles- 80 g x 2
Soy sauce soup mix- 36 g x 1
Salt soup mix- 40 g x 1
- Sauce: soy, pork broth, sake, vegetable oil
- (1 serving)
- 1. Pour 550ml (2 1/3 cups) of water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Once water has begun to boil, add the noodles.
- 2. Cook noodles for 5 min. (After 3min, use chopsticks to stir the noodles so they don’t stick together.)
- 3. Turn off the heat. Add the soup packet and stir thoroughly,
- 4. Transfer to a bowl. Add your preferred ramen toppings and enjoy!