Make real Japanese ramen at home with our authentic ramen kits!
The Hakata Ramen Kit includes ingredients to make two different styles of Hakata ramen, an addictively rich, pork-broth ramen that originates in the southern island of Kyushu and made world famous by shops like Ippudo and Ichiran
What we love about it:
- Features both Kyushu and Kumamoto style tonkotsu so you can compare the flavors!
- Authentic flavor-produced by two real ramen shops in their respective regions.
- Easy and quick - basically just boil water!
- Features jukusei noodles, noodles that have been rested and matured for improved flavor.
- Has a long shelf life of 180 days as the noodles have been dried.
- Customizable! Add your favorite toppings, such as a hardboiled marinated egg (ajitsuke tamago), sliced pork (chashu), bamboo shoots (menma) and veggies for extra deliciousness!
- Each kit makes two servings.
- Includes 2 packets of noodles, x1 Hakata Tonkotsu Soup Packet, x1 Kumamoto Tonkotsu Soup Packet x1 Seasoning Oil
- Main ingredients:
Sauce: soy, pork broth, sake, plant oil
- Allergen Warning: This product may contain traces of egg and shrimp.
Made in Japan
- (1 serving)
- 1. Pour 550ml (2 1/3 cups) of water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Once water has begun to boil, add the noodles.
- 2. Cook noodles for 5 min. (After 3min, use chopsticks to stir the noodles so they don’t stick together.)
- 3. Turn off the heat. Add the soup packet and stir thoroughly,
- 4. Transfer to a bowl. Add your preferred ramen toppings and enjoy!