We love the Bin 8, a amazing example of clever Japanese design. Perfect for tiny kitchens, it's a multi-purpose kitchen tool that looks like an artistic wine bottle. It's so attractive, you'll be leaving it out on your kitchen counter to show off!
What we love about it:
- 8 essential kitchen tools in one! Includes...
- A funnel for pouring sauces and liquids into narrow containers
- A lemon juicer
- A spice grater
- An egg masher for making egg salad and other dishes in a jiffy
- A cheese grater
- A lid grip/opener for those stubborn jar lids
- An egg yolk separator
- A measuring cup (up to 420ml)
- Hand-washing recommended.
- Rinse before using
- Made in Japan
- ATTENTION: Beware of cheap 'Bin 8' knockoffs sold on Amazon and elsewhere online. Get the high-quality, original "made-in-Japan" product from Bento&co!