Bento&co Blog : All you need to know about Bento, Cooking, Japan and our New Products!
What is Bento&Co?
- What is Bento&Co?
We are located in Japan's ancient capital, Kyoto, Japan, from where we ship all your orders. (Read more about us.)
We love getting mail, so if you'd like to write us a letter, here is our address: Bento&co, Kyoto, Nakagyoku, Rokkaku Dori, Futachi Higashi Iru, Yaoyacho 117 Japan 604-8072
- Why you can trust us
- We are nice and honest people.
- We use a safe and well-known service, Paypal, for payments.
- Like our makers, we have a real passion for our products. Here is an article on how our products are made (in French only).
- In less of 4 years of activity, we have sent around 41,000 parcels all over the world. 60% of our customers have ordered more than once, and our Facebook page has more than 25,000 fans.
- We're always reachable if you need something. By mail, we guarantee you to answer within 24 hours (except week-ends) or even directly by chatting (Use the little red window bellow that says "need help?").