The Kokeshi Bento Kyoto are new designs in the Kokeshi Bento family, now available only from Bento&co!
The Kokeshi Bento Kyoto are made by Hakoya exclusively for Bento&co.
Chose between two local Kyoto designs:
Ninja, the stealth warrior but so cute with his two "ninja stars" (^∇^)
Geiko, Kyoto dialect for "Geisha" with a violet Kimono,
The Kokeshi Bento Kyoto Boxes consists of 3 parts:
- A two layered box, the upper compartment has a domed, leak-resistant inner lid.
- An inverted bowl that's also a cute hat or headpiece for the kokeshi doll.
- An elastic bento band is included, to hold everything together.
Details and Care
- Total capacity: 640ml. Each closed compartment holds 200ml, and the bowl can hold up to 240ml. However you should only pack well wrapped food in the bowl since it's not sealed. One idea is to bring along a packet of instant miso soup and add hot water in this bowl at lunchtime.
- Dimensions: 100mm (3.9") diameter x 130mm (5.12") high.
- The boxes are made of PET-ABS.
- They are microwave and dishwasher safe, with the inner flexible lids removed.
- Do not place in the oven or near an open flame.
- Made in Japan, in Ishikawa.