The Kimono Murasaki Long box is a long, compact bento box with an elegant kimono-like pattern. It is our bestselling bento box of the "Kimono" series. The Kimono Murasaki Long box is available for purchase as a set or box only.
The Kimono Murasaki Long is a two-tier bento box, with leak-resistant inner lids for each compartment. The outer lid has a pattern reminiscent of traditional kimono cloth patterns in mostly purple hues (murasaki, 紫).
Purple is a royal color, that symbolises the Emperor of Japan and Kyoto. The patterns depicted in the pictures may vary, as the motifs are appliquéd onto the box as a small pieces of actual fabric.
Check our special Kimono Long set with matching drawstring bag and chopsticks.
- Total capacity: 510 ml (upper compartment: 210 ml, lower compartment: 300 ml)
- Measurements: 188 × 75 × 70 mm (7.4" x 2.9" x 2.7").
- A red elastic bento band is lncluded.
- Box is made of polythylene terephtalate.
- Outer lid made of polyester.
- Transparent lid made of polyethylene.
The box is microwave and dishwasher safe with both the transparent inner lid and patterned outer lid removed.
Made in Japan, in Ishikawa by Hakoya.