Basket Bento is a combination bento box and picnic carrier. It has three large boxes that neatly stack together. It's great for carrying along a bento feast for a crowd or a picnic lunch for the whole family.
Basket Bento is available in two beautiful lacquer-look colors: red and black. Please choose your favorite from the pulldown menu when ordering.
Basket Bento is a modern twist on the traditional Japanese stacking bento box, or juubako, used to present feasts at the table as well as to transport meals to eat outdoors. The three stacking boxes can be transported securely in the fitted carrier/handle. A black velcro band holds the lid in place for extra stability.
The upper lid is decorated with a beautiful stylized flower in gold and silver, and the sides of the boxes are adorned with little, golden, four-leafed clovers. The look is traditional yet quite contemporary too.
Use this set for memorable picnics or for a lovely tabletop presentation at your next party!
Basket Bento consists of 5 parts:
- 3 capacious, stacking bento boxes with a total capacity of 2.3 litres (about 10 cups) - that's a lot of sushi or onigiri! Each box or compartment has a capacity of .77 litres. The interiors of the boxes are black, and the exteriors are either red or black.
- An upper lid, decorated in gold; red or black on the outside, and black on the inside.
- A sturdy black holder/carrier that fits around the boxes, with a velcro band that secures the lid.
Overall dimensions: 20.7 × 14 × 20.5 cm (8.2" x 5.5" x 8.15").
Composition and care
The boxes and lid are made of ABS, with a safe temperature range of -20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176°F)). Handwashing is recommended. Not microwave safe.
Made in Japan, in Ishikawa by Hakoya.
We ship worldwide. Bento&Co offers free shipping for orders over $80 (Caution: this amount may vary for some country).
Shipping method can be selected at checkout time.
Usual Shipping method for most of the countries are (displayed price for informative purpose only) :
- Economy, non-tracked 2-3 Weeks: from $5
- Standard, tracked 10-15 days: from $13
- Express FedEx 4-6 days: from $12
- Express UPS/DHL 2 days: from $15-$21
- Priority (Canada, Europe only) 2 days, tax free: from $29
Return of goods:
Goods that are not of satisfactory quality may be returned to us for a full or partial refund, and/or product replacement. Please return the items at our Kyoto address in their original state within 2 weeks of receipt.
Tax and Custom Fees :
Shipping of a product from Japan may be subject to taxes and to custom fees in the country of delivery. These supplementary costs are the customer’s responsibility.
We offer a special, fast and tax free shipping service via UPS Priority option. Eligible countries include Canada and part of Europe.
Need more information about shipping and delivery? Click Here lien.
Free shipping from 100$
Prices Ex. VAT More Info
Usually dispatched within 24 / 48 hours (business days). We offer free shipping to most countries for orders of more than 100 USD.